Advice to Grow By ... Ask Us!
Martial Cottle Park Spring Celebration, May 5
The UC Master Gardeners of Santa Clara County will host gardening talks at the Master Gardener parcel and will feature a Master Food Preserver presentation, plus we'll have seedling sale of tomatoes, herbs, flowers, and succulents.
- Contact our Help Desk (via telephone, online, or in person)
- Talk to us at one of our classes or events
- Visit one of our gardens when UC Master Gardeners are present
- Come to our annual Spring Garden Market or Fall Garden Markets
- Look at our Garden Help pages
- Subscribe to our monthly Tips and Events newsletter
Become a Master Gardener
Quarantines, Pests, Waterwise Tips
Fruit and Vegetable Quarantines
Time to start planting your spring seedlings
Starting seeds is the joy of spring gardening in Morgan Hill. It reflects confidence in natural cycles, the self-discipline to plan ahead, and the patience to...
Bay Area’s biggest garden events are just around the corner
Although it's not quite time to plant yet, it is definitely time to get your garden plan together. Luckily, your local Master Gardeners have several upcoming...
Time to replace your lawn
Now is a great time of year to consider replacing your lawn with native or non-native ground covers Sure, this time of year, your Gilroy lawn looks pretty...