Advice to Grow By ... Ask Us!
- Contact our Help Desk (via telephone, online, or in person)
- Talk to us at one of our classes or events
- Visit one of our gardens when UC Master Gardeners are present
- Come to our annual Spring Garden Market or Fall Garden Markets
- Look at our Garden Help pages
- Subscribe to our monthly Tips and Events newsletter
Quarantines, Pests, Waterwise Tips
Fruit and Vegetable Quarantines
Garden Myths: Is eating rhubarb leaves deadly?
Oxalic acid—you've heard the warnings, telling how rhubarb leaves and other plant parts that contain oxalic acid should not be eaten. But that's not...
Eggplant offers variety of options
And what to do this month in your garden One of my favorite plants to grow is eggplant. Not only are they incredibly beautiful, they are also incredibly...
Chicory: The Bitter Root
Chicory is commonly used as a coffee substitute Chicory root coffee may inspire thoughts of pastry and jazz, but this rugged roadside weed has a place in...