Advice to Grow By ... Ask Us!
- Contact our Help Desk (via telephone, online, or in person)
- Talk to us at one of our classes or events
- Visit one of our gardens when UC Master Gardeners are present
- Come to our annual Spring Garden Market or Fall Garden Markets
- Look at our Garden Help pages
- Subscribe to our monthly Tips and Events newsletter
Quarantines, Pests, Waterwise Tips
Fruit and Vegetable Quarantines
Garden threats turned opportunities One of the hardest things about gardening is setting priorities. The to-do list never seems to end. Weeding, watering,...
Battle bugs in the garden to protect produce
With the garden moving into full swing, you may be seeing a plethora of pests trying to get to all that produce before you do! First, you need to make it...
Fuzzy, but not Friends
If you have citrus trees, you likely have citrus mealybugs Cousin to scale insects, these tiny Morgan Hill pests are often overlooked. At first, you may see...