Advice to Grow By ... Ask Us!
- Contact our Hotline (via telephone, online, or in person)
- Talk to us at one of our classes or events
- Visit one of our gardens when UC Master Gardeners are present
- Come to our annual Spring Garden Market or Fall Garden Markets
- Look at our Garden Help pages
- Subscribe to our monthly Tips and Events newsletter
Quarantines, Pests, Waterwise Tips
Fruit and Vegetable Quarantines
If your plants suffered in recent fire, here’s how to move forward
The recent Wine Country fires were devastating, to say the least! Unfortunately, lives and thousands of homes were lost, not to mention pets, livestock,...
Give your cool weather crops a boost with ‘banding’
Odds are high that you reuse the same garden beds and containers season after season. Over time, the nutrients in those areas get used up. You can replenish...
Steps to care for your winter crops
Late summer plantings should have a solid start by October. Caring for these plants during the autumn and winter months can extend harvests and protect the...