Spring Garden Market - Directions and Parking
History Park at Kelley Park
1650 Senter Road, San Jose 95112
(Google Map link)
Parking is available for a fee in the City of San José’s Kelley Park lots (large P1 lot at the end of Phelan, small P2 lot on Senter, Happy Hollow P4 lot). There are additional paid lots in the area as well as on-street parking. Handicap parking is available on Phelan near south entrance.
Parking in the P1 & P2 lots is $6.00, and in P4 is $10. A Senior/Disability/Military discounted parking rate of $2.00 is available if you have a free SMART card, but it must be acquired at least one day in advance of use.
SMART cards are available at Leininger Center, inside Kelley Park, 1300 Senter Road, SJ. The Center is open M–F, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m. Cards are issued to individuals who provide DMV disability paperwork, military ID/DD214, or proof of age (60 years old is considered a senior). Additional information
P1: History San Jose, $6* Opens early
P2: History San Jose, $6*
P3: Municipal Stadium, enter from Alma. Opens at 7:00, must exit by 2:00
P4: Happy Hollow, $10*
Some street parking available
From Highways 17, 87, and 880
- Take Highway 280 South and follow directions below "From Highway 280 South".
From Highway 101
- Take the Story Road exit West.
- Turn left on Senter Road.
From Highway 280 South
- Take the 10th/11th Street exit.
- Turn right onto 10th Street at the bottom of the off ramp. Turn left on Keyes Street.
- Turn right on Senter Road.
From Highway 680 South/Highway 280 North
- After crossing 101, 680 south becomes 280 north.
- Take the 10th/11th Streets exit.
- Turn left at the second light onto 10th Street.
- Turn left onto Keyes Street.
- Turn right onto Senter Road.